Build a Thriving Community of Healthcare Professionals
Bring HCPs together with groups and events that support discussions, virtual meeting integration, file and link sharing, online learning, and member networking — all in one safe, secure, and controlled space.
Your healthcare professionals and your content – connecting in one place
Host communities of practice, boards and committees, virtual events, education programs, and more.
Your virtual meeting hall – available 24/7, year-round
Spin up new groups and events as needed, and each is separate, secure, and distinct.
Designed for healthcare - secure, controlled, and compliant
Whether connecting a small group of specialists or thousands of HCPs, safely engage any audience size.
A Growing Network of Communities
Your community benefits from our rapidly growing network of healthcare professionals. Choose to keep your community private, or allow members of other communities to join your groups and events.
Get the Most Out of TimeRight
See why healthcare organizations use us to manage their online communities.
- Configure each group, with options that include discussions on or off, file sharing on or off, etc.
- Add, remove members anytime
- Add, update, and monitor content anytime
Tired of thousands of emails copying dozens of people? TimedRight discussions allow any number of group members to have focused, thoughtful exchanges, and everyone can easily keep track of the conversation.
- Users can follow topics of interest or high importance
- Automatic notifications keep users in the loop about new discussions and topic updates
- Notes let users discuss specific discussion posts amongst private sub-groups
- @tags allow members to flag others about important topics and posts
Post and promote live or virtual events. Integrate with Zoom and other virtual meeting software, and allow members to seamlessly launch online meetings, webinars and live streams right from your secure community.
- Post any number of events, and link across multiple groups
- Search by name, description, type, and topic.
- Enable registration to track attendance, and one-click registration makes it easy for group members to register
- Draft, publish and unpublish events any time
- Setup event with public, internet searchable landing pages
File and Link Sharing
Turn on file and links sharing to provide a secure place where group members can share files, websites, videos, and presentations. Share on their own as part of a content library, or link to discussion threads as a place to discuss the files.
- Drag and drop sharing
- Connect multiple discussions to shared content
- Display Vimeo and YouTube video as rich media
- Share from anywhere, any time on any device
“I would absolutely recommend working with TimedRight, both from an effectiveness standpoint, quality standpoint and even a cost standpoint, they tend to always resonate somewhere near the top.”
Dr. Alexander Abitbol Event Chair Endocrinologist, LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology
Manage access to each group and event within your community, providing both the flexibility and the control necessary with communities of healthcare professionals where communication compliance often applies.
- Groups may be invite-only, open to specific email domains (such as @abc.com), or open to any TimedRight user
- Send invitations via shared link or add users to email invite campaigns with automated reminders.
Categories help communities to keep all the content in groups and events sorted, so key information and areas of interest are easy for members to find and browse.
- Add, remove, edit categories anytime
- All group content (discussions, file and link shares, etc.) can be tagged with categories
- Community members can find and discover content based on categories
- Opt to enable/disable categories at any time
Keep everyone in the loop with Digests that are emailed to every group member and summarize the latest group activity. Highly configurable, digest can be sent as often or seldom as you like, and may include the latest discussions, latest file and link shares, recent and upcoming events, and changes in membership.
- Sent to every group member
- May include recent discussions and shares, recent and upcoming events, and member changes.
Analytics and Reports
Reports provide great insight into recent activity within each group, allowing you to adapt and adjust your group as needed to build a powerful and engaging community. TimedRight standard reports are comprehensive and deliver up to 30 days of data. Data includes:
- Total file and web link shares
- Number of discussions topics and discussion posts
- Number of group page views
- Event views and participants
TimedRight is trusted by healthcare professionals as an online space where they can come together to share information, exchange knowledge, network with peers and host events.
Organizations from within the healthcare industry use TimedRight to connect with healthcare professionals to communicate critical information, host online communities and practice, and deliver online programs and events.